Are you interested in receiving helpful tips on early childhood development and local family resources? Sign up below for the Durham PreK Community Connections Newsletter for articles on child development, the importance of high quality preschool and updates on Durham PreK!
Online Application Announcement
Durham PreK is now accepting online applications. To read the full announcement, click the link below.
Resources for COVID-19
With school closures due to COVID-19, we know it can be difficult for you and your children to transition to learning at home.
We have created a list of resources for you to help your children stay engaged in learning - including book read-aloud videos, museum virtual tours, lessons on animals from the zoo, and more!
You can also view this list on our website.
- August 2020 - Supporting Your Children During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- October 2020 - Father and Male Engagement
- December 2020 - STEM in Early Childhood
- February 2021 - Racial Equity in Early Childhood Education
- April 2021 - Breaking Down Stereotypes with Pre-K Aged Children
- July 2021 - Summer Learning and Kindergarten
- Agosto 2020 - Como apoyar a los niños durante el pandemia de Coronavirus
- October 2020 - Compromiso de padres y tutores
- Diciembre 2020 - CTIM en la primera infancia
- Febrero 2021 - Equidad racial en la educación infantil
- Abril 2021 - Rompiendo los estereotipos con los niños en edad preescolar
- Julio 2021 - Aprendizaje de Verano y Jardin de Infantes